About Cosgrove Park
Cosgrove Park Holiday Home and Touring Park is set in 180 acres of beautifully landscaped parkland on the picturesque South Northamptonshire and Buckinghamshire borders.
Occupying a site which includes access to both the River Tove and the River Great Ouse, the Grand Union Canal, twelve well-stocked fishing lakes and extensive countryside walking and cycling routes, Cosgrove Park is the perfect location whether you prefer a quiet relaxing break or something a little more active.
Whatever your idea of the perfect holiday, with its range of well-maintained recreational and leisure facilities including a heated outdoor swimming and paddling pool, mini golf course, extensive children’s play equipment and fishing competitions; Cosgrove Park near Milton Keynes has something for everyone.
Cosgrove Park Highlights
• Private lakeside or riverside holiday home plots with your own fishing deck
• Peaceful countryside touring plots with space to relax and unwind
• Seasonal touring caravan pitches with 10 Amp electric hook-up
• Overnight pitches for touring caravans and motor homes
• Located in an area of outstanding natural beauty
• Fabulous natural habitat for native wildlife and wildfowl
• Coarse fishing in twelve well-stocked lakes, two rivers and the Grand Union Canal
• Heated outdoor swimming and paddling pool
• Extensive and secure children’s play area
• Wireless internet connectivity across the park